Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Coord 2017



Happy Halloween!! For the holiday this year I wore a gothic coord out for the first time. I felt a little out of place wearing something so different but it was a lot of fun to try, and the time of year gave me the perfect motivation. 



Coord Rundown:
Headdress- Red Maria
Blouse - Vintage
Necklace and Earrings - Puvithel on Etsy
Skirt - Surface Spell
Tights - Target and F21 
Shoes - Offbrand


I had vampire fangs to wear but I couldn't get the adhesive to work this morning. Hopefully I still looked spooky enough, haha. This skirt is a new piece from Surface Spell that I picked up in my most recent taobao haul. I'm super impressed with the quality of it, I think it's one of the nicest designs from taobao that I've ever picked out. I'll have a review with more pictures of it sometime soon. 


Thank you for reading! 
Did you do anything fun to celebrate Halloween this year? What did you wear?




4 comments:

  1. Oh I like this look! So dramatic and textured and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm always looking for an excuse to wear something fancy and dramatic haha, I wish I could wear things like this everyday

      Delete
  2. I love how the different layers work together and create this beautiful, flowy look. It's really amazing for your first try at Gothic Lolita, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My absolute favorite thing about this fashion is that there are so many different substyles, trends, and aesthetics to experiment with.

      Delete