Saturday, May 6, 2017

Angelic Pretty's Marshmallow Bunny


Finally wore Marshmallow Bunny out! This quickly has become one of my favorite dresses.




Coord Rundown:
Wig - Lockshop
JSK - Marshmallow Bunny - Angelic Pretty
Blouse, Wristcuffs, Bag, Necklaces, Bows - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Wrapping Heart - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline

.

My favorite detail on the dress is probably the fluffy pom poms on the ends of the waist-ties!



The necklaces are AP's Milky Planet necklace and Lyrical Bunny necklace.



Thank you for reading!



4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your style of sweet lolita, so cute ever time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It means a lot coming from one of my favorite bloggers <3

      Delete
  2. It is a really cute dress, very simple print, but I really like the darker green colour, it makes more spring and less standard cute AP.
    Also layering necklaces, something I don't see so often, even it work great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really want to try to bring out the dark green sometime, it is such an usual color. Wearing lots of jewelry at once is always a lot of fun! :)

      Delete