Friday, April 21, 2017

Recent Auction Finds and Wishlist Prints



I got some new pieces in the mail and wanted to share my favorite details. 


All of the prints were ones that I had been searching for, and I found all of them in my preferred colorways except for one. Here's what I got:

1. Angelic Pretty's Baked Sweets Parade JSK in mint
2. Angelic Pretty's Lady Gingham Skirt in black
3. Angelic Pretty's Wrapping Ribbon Skirt in Lavender (2014 re-release)
4. Metamorphose's Fantasy Parade Mini Skirt in mint


Baked Sweets Parade









Lady Gingham



Wrapping Ribbon (2014 re-release)




Fantasy Parade








Thank you for reading!


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pieces you got there! Can't wait to see you coordinate these ^__^

    Also, that elephant(?) necklace with Wrapping Ribbon is ridiculously cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The necklace is from AP's toy parade series. Its ears are glittery, it's the cutest thing <3

      Delete
  2. I saw this elephant as a ring, I believe, on CC recently, it's so adorable. That's a great haul, makes me feel inspired to get more skirts. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying to buy/wear more skirts for how casual and comfy they can be. They're a lot easier to wear, haha.

      Delete
  3. I'm impressed by the patterns - they are so unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lady gingham skirt is really cute, but I like retro inspired stuff. I am like you, jump on skirt wagon. Skirts look good with jackets and sweaters and I am into both. The Elephant is cute too, less common AP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Retro coords are so cute, I agree! I also like skirts because they're easier to wear casually and pair with everyday clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really liking the gingham skirt! It's very much the sort of thing I would wear!

    Super cute haul <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And, yes it would look so cute on you. You pull off red x black so well!

      Delete