Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Easter Coordinate with Angelic Pretty's Cotton Candy Shop


I tried to get some extra wear out of my winter pieces this past weekend before the weather gets too warm. I decided on wearing Cotton Candy Shop since the cute animals and rainbows in the print are perfect for Easter.




Coord Rundown
Earmuffs - Red Maria on Taobao
Wig - Lockshop
Blouse - Angelic Pretty
Necklace - Angelic Pretty's Toy Parade
JSK - Angelic Pretty's Cotton Candy Shop
Wristcuffs - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Target
Socks - Angelic Pretty's Wrapping Ribbon
Shoes - Sosic Shop on Taobao



Bonus Flatlay pics! I always change things around between planning an outfit and putting it on.






Thank you for reading!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, there are so many cute things in this! I absolutely love the parka and the headband in your flatlay pictures, those are absolutely adorable! This print definitely suits Easter vibes and you created such a fun look with it. And I adore your level of petticoat poof here, this look definitely needed something giant like this to really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad I was able to get the feelings across. And I love being super poofy, it's so fun and happy <3

      Delete
  2. Lovely. It is very light and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ughh I know this post is from a year ago but I really want to know where that pink coat is from? I saw it on pintrest and I thought it was so cute and I do not know where to find it. :')

    ReplyDelete