Thursday, June 18, 2015

International Lolita Day June 2015

International Lolita Day is a lolita holiday that is celebrated twice each year, on the first Saturday in June, and the first Saturday in December. It's a popular day for communities to have meetups and lolitas are encouraged to wear their favorite coordinates. This June I spent the day with my lolita friend Julie, and we went shopping together.


Outfit Rundown:

Wig - Lockshop's Starlet in honey
Hair Accessories - Angelic Pretty and Forever 21
Blouse - Bodyline
JSK - Angelic Pretty's Dreamy Girl
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Socks - Angelic Pretty's Wrapping Heart
Accessories - Angelic Pretty, Vintage, Charming Charlie's,
Shoes - Bodyline


 I decided to wear Dreamy Girl by Angelic Pretty because I thought the chiffon material would be easy to wear in the hot weather. I paired it with blues and lavenders. I went all out with my makeup, and even wore my lavender lipstick. I also wore all of my petticoats for maximum poof! The Starlet wig is one of my favorites.





It was such a great day! I'm really happy with how my coord turned out, it was so much fun to wear. Next ILD in December I want to wear something really over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment