Friday, May 8, 2015

Victorian Tassel

I'm currently in the process of planning a coordinate for International Lolita Day, so I've been putting together a lot of new coords recently to decide what to wear. I really want to wear hime (princess) lolita because ILD is the perfect excuse to wear something more elaborate than normal. (I'm literally always looking for an excuse to wear hime lolita, it's my favorite substyle of lolita to wear!)


I put this coord together with Angelic Pretty's Victorian Tassel skirt and tried to play up the details in the print by incorporating more gold details into the outfit. The print is super glittery in person, but unfortunately it's not as visible in my photos.



The hair piece is actually a vintage necklace that I pinned to my wig. The pearl necklaces and bracelets that i'm wearing are also vintage. I layered two pairs of tights for this coord, cream lace tights with a pair of pastel pink tights underneath.



Outfit Rundown:

Wig - Lockshop's Hime Gyaru
Hair Piece - Vintage
Blouse - Bodyline
Skirt - Angelic Pretty's Victorian Tassel
Accessories - Vintage
Tights - Nordstrom and Target
Shoes - Bodyline

No comments:

Post a Comment