Saturday, January 31, 2015

Top Outfits of 2014

2014 was a great year! I was able to wear a lot of cool outfits, and my style really got a chance to grow. I also managed to find my dream dress this past year too. Here are my favorite outfits from 2014 shown in chronological order.



A quick coord with fantasy theater for a local convention. This is one of my favorite prints!



This is a coordinate with Baby the Stars Shine Bright's "The World's Most Adorable Dog and the World's Most Delicious Strawberry Parfait" Skirt. I tried to go for a vintage/50's feel with the coordinate. I feel that the shoes, accessories, and cardigan really define the coord.



A casual punk inspired coordinate for a meetup to the cider mill!



This was my first coordinate with my dream dress, Btssb's Alices Dollhouse jsk. It was also my birthday coordinate!

I hope that you enjoyed taking a look at some of my favorite outfits from the past year. I had a lot of fun wearing these outfits, and I hope that my style can grow even more this year. Here are some of my goals for 2015:

1. Continue to post on this blog with new outfits.
2. Experiment more with mixing different styles and sub-styles.
3. Try new fashions that I haven't worn before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment